We provide limited scope representation, including information, support, and conflict resolution to resolve many legal issues community members face. We do not provide legal representation in court.
We may be able to provide assistance in the following areas:
- Family Law
- Immigration Law
- Landlord/tenant Law
- Employment Law
- Small Claims/Contract Matters
- Civil Harassment Restraining Orders
- Name Changes
- Guardianship and Conservatorship
- Know Your Rights and Be Prepared Education
- Understanding the worker’s compensation process
If we cannot provide the assistance you need, we will do our best to refer you to an agency who can.
We also offer conflict resolution services in the above areas, in which parties discuss their dispute with the assistance of a trained mediator who will assist them in reaching a settlement.
Get information on legal services related to survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, or child abuse.