Help Us Respond to COVID-19
As the COVID-19 pandemic continues, we are committed to serving communities and individuals facing crisis in North Lake Tahoe/Truckee. You can help make sure we can be there for our neighbors in need during this time of uncertainty.
CORONAVIRUS/COVID-19 AND OUR SERVICES:
Crisis Intervention, Family Support & Community Engagement, and Mediation & Legal Services are available through phone and electronic communication. Services include (download our flyer):
- Support for those experiencing domestic or sexual violence or child abuse
- Help with legal issues
- Applications for rent/utility assistance (based on qualifications)
- Access to government programs
- Early childhood support
- Mental health support and suicide prevention education
- Other basic needs
- In an emergency please call 9-1-1
- 24-hour Crisis Line: 1-800-736-1060
- General Inquiries – 530-546-0952
Drive Through Food Distribution sites:
- The Village Church – 736 McCourry Blvd, Incline Village, NV every Thursday 2:30 – 3:30 pm.
- Sierra Community House Warehouse – 12116 Chandelle Way, Unit 2D, Truckee, CA every Tuesday 4:00 – 5:00 pm.
Open to everyone. No income qualification or ID required. Click here for more information on food distribution.
Additional food resources available:
Tahoe Truckee Unified School District (582-2500) – Grab-n-Go meals at all school sites Mon. & Wed. 7:30 – 9:00 am and 1:00 – 2:30 pm
Sierra Senior Services/Meals on Wheels (550-7600 or www.sierraseniors.org ): Lunch for seniors 60+
- Boys and Girls Club: Grab -n-Go breakfast and lunch at club sites
Eviction Moratorium Information & Housing Resources: Information is rapidly changing, please stay up to date by visiting the links below.
- For All: The Sierra Community House legal team is available to answer questions, please call for an appointment: Main Line: 530-546-0952
Please check our Facebook and Instagram for more updates and uplifting content.